Whole House Fan
Reduce your utility bill and stay cool with a whole house fan installed by Ameriside
Our line of whole house fans works by bringing in our California cool night air, which allows you to switch off your air conditioning, save on energy and naturally cool the home. A whole house fan installed by Ameriside allows you to provide year-round ventilation for your home for just pennies-a-day. Maintenance free, highly insulated with self-sealing doors and our fans are Made in the U.S.A.
the HV1600 is California Title 24 compliant and listed on the California Energy Commission appliance efficiency directory.
- Quick and easy installation!
- The only brand with R38 or R50 Insulated self-sealing doors.
- 2-Speed 1,000**/1,600** CFM Radio frequency remote control.
- Vertical (inside attic wall) or Horizontal (inside attic floor) installation.
- Save energy $’s and reduce your carbon footprint.
- UL Component UL Listings; E115252, E20888, E170149
- Includes interior grille, 6′ power cord, and a radio frequency remote control.
**CFM rates measured in a controlled test environment. Your results may vary due to building construction.
Welcome to the magical quiet cooling system that is called the Ghost. Powerful and energy efficient, the Ghost circulates up to 3400 CFM of air for pennies a day.
The Ghost provides a different type of cooling than you get from an air conditioning unit. When the air outside is cooler than inside, you simply open windows and turn on the Ghost. It then pushes out hot, stuffy, stale air and replaces it with cool outside air. Your entire home is refreshed and your family is more comfortable.
Air conditioning, on the other hand, will cool you off but also will continuously re-circulate stale – sometimes unhealthy air at a steep cost. Even running the Ghost continuously, you could save up to 90% of that portion of your energy bill eaten up by air conditioning.
Ameriside also carries a wide range of energy-efficient natural cooling whole house fans from Airscape.
Learn more about indoor air pollution:
- EPA IAQ Info & Resources
- US CPSC & EPA — The Inside Story: A Guide to Indoor Air Quality
- EPA Care for Your Air PDF Brochure