Energy Cost Versus Savings With Vinyl Windows
Energy Cost vs Savings with Vinyl Windows
A superior way to lower your electric bill up to 30% is to install energy efficient replacement windows. They add comfort to your home and increase its overall curb appeal and value.
* From the Department of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency. Ameriside installs Energy Star certified windows.
* Additionally windows from Ameriside meet or exceed CA Title 24, which are California’s energy efficiency standards.
Heating Season Savings
Even her with our vaunted Southern California sunny climate. We experience a heating season. Your windows represent a major source of unwanted heat loss, discomfort, and condensation problems. Recently, windows have undergone a technological revolution. It is now possible to have lower heat loss. Virtually no air leakage, and a warmer window surface that improves comfort and minimizes condensation. Now, even in Southern California, this means that windows are no longer an energy loser to be avoided — increasing glazing area with high-performance windows can have little or no effect on total energy use.
Whether you’re looking for vinyl windows as a replacement for worn or outdated windows or you’d simply like to enjoy more energy-efficient windows for your home in Santa Ana, California, you’ve zeroed in on a smart choice. There are vinyl windows on the market that offer the best of all worlds, from the utmost energy efficiency to eye-catching beauty and the promise of low maintenance. And you can trust the window experts at Ameriside to help you sort through the options and choose high-caliber vinyl windows that you’ll be happy with for many years to come.
We offer replacement windows from leading manufacturers, including Palmer Windows, Simonton, and Green World Windows. No matter which brand you choose, you’ll enjoy windows that will look beautiful on your home in the Santa Ana, CA, area, as well as deliver a reliable performance for many years to come. All of the windows we install are ENERGY STAR® certified, thus providing assurance that they meet energy efficiency standards. Plus, with help from Ameriside, you can customize your vinyl windows with consideration for:
- Your aesthetic tastes – You’ll enjoy a generous selection of styles, colors, simulated finishes, decorative accents, and more to choose from so that you can have the look you want for your home.
- Your desire for performance upgrades – You’ll be able to choose options that reduce the amount of noise that penetrates your home’s interior, as well as enhance the energy efficiency of your windows, which can potentially help you cut your home’s cooling costs.
- Your preference for minimal upkeep – You’ll have the option to reduce the already low maintenance required for vinyl windows by adding a special glass coating that helps break up dirt so your window panes don’t streak in the rain.
Moreover, when you choose Ameriside to professionally install these beautiful windows on your home, you’ll enjoy a lifetime product warranty and a five-year labor warranty.
For more information about the advantages of choosing Ameriside to install high-quality vinyl windows on your home in Santa Ana, CA, contact us today. We’ll be happy to tell you about the HERO program and other attractive financing terms that may be available to qualified homeowners.